Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
BlueP said:
Interesting that they have the car listed on their website for $23,999.
$24K for a used SE? Why pay that much when you can get a new one for $10K less?

·
Registered
506 Posts
where do i get the kit that is on it? the front air dam and such.... anyone know?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
sgodun said:
I will never, in a trillion years, understand why people insist on screwing on bulky, ugly, vision-imparing body kits like that. That's like putting Jenna Jameson in a Krusty the Klown suit.
The same reason why some people buy high performance race oriented sports cars and never actually race them. Or the same reason why people buy 4x4's and put huge lift kits on them and never drive them off the pavement. Or the same reason people buy a 3000lb 4cyl vehicle and then complain about not having neck breaking acceleration.

·
Registered
506 Posts
that isn't the same in the rear panel... the red one has like a red piece on the bottom instead of all mesh....

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
mudstone said:
that isn't the same in the rear panel... the red one has like a red piece on the bottom instead of all mesh....
It's the same kit. The pictures on Ebay show the center section of the rear piece painted black or dark grey instead of body color. The red one painted it body color.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will never, in a trillion years, understand why people insist on screwing on bulky, ugly, vision-imparing body kits like that. That's like putting Jenna Jameson in a Krusty the Klown suit.
Some people are into colown suits ;)

I am sure that you can't justify all of your purchases as practicle ones. This is a subject of personal taste and style.

One question... how does a body kit reduce your vision????

·
Registered
175 Posts
I like the kit, I have a black SXT so it should look nice... I'll think about it when I get my car repair....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts