Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has attempted this? I got a terrible nasty rattle coming from the sub, and need to fix ASAP! The plastic cover looks removable, but worried if I pry on it I'll break it. Any advice would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
687 Posts
RadRussR/T has a thread posted "Did a little project on my R/T today" that has many great pics and info you will need. I've posted in that thread as well with info that will answer your question.

I can't copy & paste (have it turned off for security) so do a board search for "r/s qtr trim" and you will find the thread and info your asking for.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IBUILDCALIBERSUAW1268 said:
RadRussR/T has a thread posted "Did a little project on my R/T today" that has many great pics and info you will need. I've posted in that thread as well with info that will answer your question.

I can't copy & paste (have it turned off for security) so do a board search for "r/s qtr trim" and you will find the thread and info your asking for.
Hey, thanks for the info! Its much appreciated! :)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I pointed my rattle out to the dealership but decided i rather fix it. Seems its a very common issue. Its intermittent too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Um, you'd best take it to the dealership so they can fix the defective bracket in near the sub chamber. It's a simple fix, since I had it done. I find it funny that this bracket is causing so much trouble.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Um, you'd best take it to the dealership so they can fix the defective bracket in near the sub chamber. It's a simple fix, since I had it done. I find it funny that this bracket is causing so much trouble.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Is there TSB? I would bring it in only if they actually replace the bracket so i can get the part. Otherwise it will all be comming apart anyway when i do my sound deadening.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts