Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2007 Dodge Caliber. Looking for a repair manual for my Caliber so that I can do the work on it myself. I have not been able to find a Haynes or Chilton Manual anywhere. Just about to get to 50k miles and was reading about the transmission maintenance for 60k and was wondering how to go about checking the drive belts to prevent forseeable transmission problems from not doing it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Try doing a search. I "think" we have already discussed this way, way back...

If I find something I'll post it.

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The manual that you are talking about is the owners/service manual. I am looking for the Hayne's/Chilton manual that goes into detail on taking the car apart front bumper to bumper. I prefer to do the work on my vechicles myself, but need a reference guide on how to do it so that I am not going in blind ending up breaking something.

Thank you guys for the help so far.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh...sorry lol didn't look at your link first:indifferent:. I don't think Haynes makes a manual like that for our cars though. I have one for my Camry that cost $25.00 and every time I'm at AutoZone or something like that I'm always looking for one for the Caliber, trust me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The manual that you are talking about is the owners/service manual. I am looking for the Hayne's/Chilton manual that goes into detail on taking the car apart front bumper to bumper. I prefer to do the work on my vechicles myself, but need a reference guide on how to do it so that I am not going in blind ending up breaking something.

Thank you guys for the help so far.

I am looking for one myself. Every time I look up my vehicle I get a totally different vehicle and different year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts