Registered
1,277 Posts
Nice pictures! The Caliber looks sweet! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
Looking at the pictures closer, we really need a damn lowering kit for these cars!!!:eek::eek::eek::cool:

The first mod I think I will be doing!
if you go to dodge themselves...i'm am sure they will lower the car for you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
****ing shit...this damn fat ass lady...rude as **** cuts by me...to open her damn 10 cent car door...and in the process scratches my driver door with her fat hips brushing against my car door...it is superficial though (it looks like a tiny thin line smudge...) but, me being so damn protective of my car...i can't help but be AWARE of it...to everyone else...ain't no one gonna notice unless they are really 1 inch from my car staring at it eye level....

people in san antonio have no ****ing manners!

i guess when it is all said and done...it is tremedously INEVITABLE to avoid scratches on any car...either from weather, people/cars, or whatever...egh....

·
Registered
506 Posts
i can honestly tell you... i'm gonna be the most OCD about my car... park a mile away just so it won't have anyone near it... my first brand new car coming after an 83 jetta that leaked from the moon roof and wouldn't start without "poppin the clutch" that i kicked the quarter panel in cuz i was angry at it, and an 88 honda civic DX yea base model baby... that honestly i loved to death and is still serving my little bro.. i gave it to him before i left home... so my caliber once it gets here must be perfect and stay perfect FOREVER... i'm gonna cry when it get scratched... lol

·
Registered
506 Posts
BTW please kill that fat lady? for some day she may get to other calibers... do it for you for me for the US and for caliber....

41 - 48 of 48 Posts