Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just happened to be at the right place at the right time!!!!
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
mistermario said:
very nice... and you only took one picture? ;)

That was my first words when I saw the clarity of the picture, figured he took it himself...I would have filled the memory card with pictures from it!:D:D:D


Great "run-in-to" man, the car looks mean!!:cool:;):D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that the hood and front grill are different on the SRT-4. And not just the scoop and vents in the hood. Look how the SRT hood sits on top of the grill, where as the regular Caliber hood sits back behind the grill. Won't be able to just order a SRT-4 hood and slap it on your SXT or SE. Will require a whole new front end as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
WOW, good eye HSKR.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
We need more details orange, where did you see it? Did you get to watch it leave, and if so, how did it sound? And did you talk to whoever was driving it? Good eye, and great pic, cant wait for this beast!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you really think I got just one pic? Oh yeah, thats ours next to it!

Here is another one or two. I was around it for "a while" lets say.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,734 Posts
HSKR said:
Has anyone else noticed that the hood and front grill are different on the SRT-4. And not just the scoop and vents in the hood. Look how the SRT hood sits on top of the grill, where as the regular Caliber hood sits back behind the grill. Won't be able to just order a SRT-4 hood and slap it on your SXT or SE. Will require a whole new front end as well.
It is a good find... especially as the norm appears to be to not change the hood so that it can't be swaped on other base/SRT models











 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did not look any different than a normal Caliber with Leather. The big difference was the boost guage in the little pocket on the left side of the dash. It had lots of "extras" in the ****pit if you know what I mean.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,734 Posts
OrangeRT said:
Did not look any different than a normal Caliber with Leather. The big difference was the boost guage in the little pocket on the left side of the dash. It had lots of "extras" in the ****pit if you know what I mean.
Great shots again, definetly the cleanest test mule that we've seen... although i am starting to like those rims more than the production ones lol... maybe they'll be an option or a mopar part.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
OrangeRT said:
Do you really think I got just one pic? Oh yeah, thats ours next to it!

Here is another one or two. I was around it for "a while" lets say.

I was getting scared for a few hrs. that you only got one picture!:D:D Any more?

Great shots!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
OrangeRT said:
Did not look any different than a normal Caliber with Leather. The big difference was the boost guage in the little pocket on the left side of the dash. It had lots of "extras" in the ****pit if you know what I mean.
Holy shyt, who created the sensored words on this forum. can't even say c.ockpit??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
i thought the srt-4 wasint going to be out till 08"???
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top