Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rimmed UP CALIBERRRRZ (STICKY THIS)!!

TO ALL WHO HAVE RIMMED UP CALIBERZ!
YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF A RIMMED UP CALIBER? POST HERE! (OH, MAKE YOUR PICS 527X395 PLEASE):D THIS IS A PICTURE THREAD!!! COMMENTS ARE NICE, BUT THIS IS A PICTURE THREAD!! THANK YOU!

ryebrei (FR)
235/35/19 Toyo Proxes Ultra Performance (R) 255/35/20

20"

17"

19"

17"

STEELBLueCALI
235/50/18" BF GOODRICH ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE
All-Season g-FORCE T/A KDWS

20"

BMARIO07 20" RIMS DVD FLIP RADIO

All pictures shown, are the property of the respective owners.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice pics. I like the 1st and the 3rd rims

·
Registered
175 Posts
Dont forget mine....

·
Registered
343 Posts
who owns the very 1st picture, and what kind of wheels are those, those are sharp!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
The thread idea seems to be cool, I know this is the picture thread but could also serve for appearance(wheel tech) also if we could get the wheel specs/info(offsets are a big plus), especially for those that go 20s and up for any wheel rub.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I own the first one, the specs are 19's on the front 235/35/19 wrapped in Toyo Proxes Ultra Performance tires and 20's on the back 255/35/20, the 19's are a little to low profile shouldve went with a 40 or a 45 but they still look great and believe it or not the ride isnt that bad at all, I was expecting a whole lot worse.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ryebrei said:
I own the first one, the specs are 19's on the front 235/35/19 wrapped in Toyo Proxes Ultra Performance tires and 20's on the back 255/35/20, the 19's are a little to low profile shouldve went with a 40 or a 45 but they still look great and believe it or not the ride isnt that bad at all, I was expecting a whole lot worse.

Cheers
No need to place ANOTHER picture of your car in this thread, WE ALL KNOW IT'S YOURS!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
16 Posts
No need to make asslike comments if people want to post additional pictures then so be it, this is called rimmed up right? But I appreciate your imput

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ryebrei said:
No need to make asslike comments if people want to post additional pictures then so be it, this is called rimmed up right? But I appreciate your imput
Man, KNOCK IT OFF! Your car is the FIRST ONE in this thread, Like I said... NO NEED TO PLACE YOUR PICTURE AGAIN! You could have just told the guy that your car was the FIRST ONE on the FIRST PAGE. Plus, you have it as your AVATAR. Geeeeesh. But it's all good, hope you didn't take it PERSONAL!:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
The white Caliber with the 19s are Racing Hart C5 wheels (off his 300zx TT) with wider rear wheels and different offset since he took them off from his 300ZX(the reason why the rears are deeper) if i recall correctly, I didn't save the page and the pics lead to Steel's page :mad:. Where's the original location for this white Caliber? I have questions for the owner. Also, what's wrong with additional pics to show off the wheels for each car? Their's ways to handle this than saying, "NO! you can't have more pics here!". Either let them have ONE other post in this same thread to post the rest of the pics w/ a link to the post or provide a link for each of the cars in the first post to the rest of the pics where they have them posted, cuz some here have a thread with more pics of their car/wheels(and will save some search time).

Edit: nvm, found em. The caliber can be found here with his tires specs(clubcaliber.com/forum/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=10). He doesn't remember the offsets for the rims though and needed a spacer for the rears due to their width(even then it still noticeable it has a lesser offset than the rest of the wheels I've seen posted for this car).

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
dropzone said:
The white Caliber with the 19s are Racing Hart C5 wheels (off his 300zx TT) with wider rear wheels and different offset since he took them off from his 300ZX(the reason why the rears are deeper) if i recall correctly, I didn't save the page and the pics lead to Steel's page :mad:. Where's the original location for this white Caliber? I have questions for the owner. Also, what's wrong with additional pics to show off the wheels for each car? Their's ways to handle this than saying, "NO! you can't have more pics here!". Either let them have ONE other post in this same thread to post the rest of the pics w/ a link to the post or provide a link for each of the cars in the first post to the rest of the pics where they have them posted, cuz some here have a thread with more pics of their car/wheels(and will save some search time).

Edit: nvm, found em. The caliber can be found here with his tires specs(clubcaliber.com/forum/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=10). He doesn't remember the offsets for the rims though and needed a spacer for the rears due to their width(even then it still noticeable it has a lesser offset than the rest of the wheels I've seen posted for this car).
DropZ, I just want to keep the thread CLEAN man. He's already AT THE TOP. Nothing wrong with posting pics of the rest of the car. Just want to keep pics at a minimum.:(
Ryebrie is kool with me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
STEELBLueCALI said:
DropZ, I just want to keep the thread CLEAN man. He's already AT THE TOP. Nothing wrong with posting pics of the rest of the car. Just want to keep pics at a minimum.:(
Ryebrie is kool with me.
Did you read what you wrote?? You know this is the Picture/Media Post:D. But I get what you are talking about on keeping things clean, its that whenever I see picture threads I'm used to the rules being "PICS ONLY, NO COMMENTS".

This is looking to have a good start:), and have noticed alot of tire specs, which is good, but I'd like to see more rim details (i.e., 18x8 +40 offset). Since you want to keep pics minimal maybe links can be made to the other pics/thread location. I could help out with the links but I'm sure you know where they all are(I know most of them myself though). Stay :cool:, I'd like to see this thread get bigger as more post their cars up.

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dropzone said:
Did you read what you wrote?? You know this is the Picture/Media Post:D. But I get what you are talking about on keeping things clean, its that whenever I see picture threads I'm used to the rules being "PICS ONLY, NO COMMENTS".

This is looking to have a good start:), and have noticed alot of tire specs, which is good, but I'd like to see more rim details (i.e., 18x8 +40 offset). Since you want to keep pics minimal maybe links can be made to the other pics/thread location. I could help out with the links but I'm sure you know where they all are(I know most of them myself though). Stay :cool:, I'd like to see this thread get bigger as more post their cars up.
EXACTLY! I'm GLAD YOU can SEE MY VISION DZ!:D That's ALL I WANT. PM me Those WHEEL SPECS (good idea BTW!), and I'll add them to the respective cars... Also, the ownerz of the cars posted CAN SUBMIT their SPECS AS WELL. Cheers!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts