Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to maryland for a couple of days and would like some info on how the calibers handle and perform on the mountain roads any info before wed 9-6 would be great thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
I took a trip last week from Metro NY through the Northern Adirondacks, almost to CanadaLand. My R/T eats mountains. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
101 Posts
driven my R/T in the mountains, and handles very very well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Drove mine on a 1,800 mile round trip through the smokey mountains and it was alot of fun. So much fun I got a $280 tickets in the great state of Tennessee. But to answer your question it handles great on the windy roads and still gets good gas mileage.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mikemclawhon said:
Drove mine on a 1,800 mile round trip through the smokey mountains and it was alot of fun. So much fun I got a $280 tickets in the great state of Tennessee. But to answer your question it handles great on the windy roads and still gets good gas mileage.
OUCH! that hurts on the gas tank also... thanks for the info guys

·
Registered
190 Posts
I took it for aout a 1500km road trip to the oregon coast from vancouver bc and it was great. i was flying on my back home with a yamaha r1 behind me the whole time. it handled great through the hill-y highway and slopy roads by the coast. i never felt like i didn't have enough power to pass a car. my g/f drove it on the highway aswell and was very very impressed. you'll have fun on the drive... enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts