Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed on both sides of my cali, the roof molding edges above the back door are starting to curl up. has anyone else noticed this? its not bad and I do live in FL, so there is lots of heat on the moldings. the curling just seems to be at the bottom corner no where else.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its nice to know i'm not the only one. I just worry that as time goes on it may get worse, and I don't see this as a warranty product of the cali.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Have not noticed roof molding curl but on the wife's Caliber the spoiler rear edge over the high stop light is slightly warped. It's visible when looking straight at the rear of the car and can be felt when sliding your hand across the spoiler. The spoiler on my Caliber is perfectly flat, no warping.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Molding and spoiler on mine is perfect. I live where its very hot too. If it's warped then have the dealer replace it under warranty.

·
Registered
506 Posts
my spoiler had the weird bump in it as well... parts for a new one are already on order covered under warranty... just taking forever to get the parts due to being here in germany

1 - 8 of 8 Posts