Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
For one, I don't think anyone will take you seriously with a webpage like that. In all honesty it looks like you slapped it together overnight and your waiting for the suckers to come rolling in so you can take off with there cash. If you want people to take you seriously over the internet you need a informative site that doesn't feature a rainbow of colors and animated .gifs. Consult a website designer and I guarentee more people will be more receptive to your product.

Also how can you claim "SAE 5W-20 Motor Oil - 30% reduction in engine life" when engines are tested with SAE certified oil? A more appropriate headline would have been "increase engine life by 30%". I will give you the benefit of the doubt because your website claims to have a history but if you’re looking for larger market appeal your site needs to be updated asap.

Dan

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Wow, there is no way in hell you are going to get me to put oil in my motor that claims to never need changing. It's impossible. The stresses of engine operation will break down any oil, and the filters don't clean everything out. Is there some sort of free engine replacement guartantee should my motor break on me? I didn't see anywhere on the site on how often the filter is changed, or where to buy the filter, but then again, it's not thr easiest website to try and find anything on.

·
Registered
198 Posts
The website layout, and jpgs, are a total rippoff of the http://www.californiacruisers.com/ website.

I can also assertain that the data on the webpage is also bogus.

Spammers be damned.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sorry folks. We're not immune to spammers, but try real hard to keep up with them.:)

Medic

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Sean said:
The website layout, and jpgs, are a total ripoff of the http://www.californiacruisers.com/ website.

I can also ascertain that the data on the web page is also bogus.

Spammers be damned.
Actually, the layout for both of those websites is just a pre-fab format that you add your own custom text, pics, and links. Nothing special, and neither website has proprietary rights over the design.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts