Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people we have in the San Diego region?? Lets try and have a get together.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I've been to SD a few times. Fun place if you know what you're doing and where to go. Have been diving at Catalina Island... the little dive-park they have there.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Represent'n 619!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So who's up for a get together?? Obviously going to be small, but lets try and get something going. Check out each others cars, get to know each other. I'd host one, but nobody woudl want to drive to may place for a meet probably. Plus there's shyt for parking here. But I can cook a mean tri-tip.

·
Registered
203 Posts
HSKR said:
So who's up for a get together?? Obviously going to be small, but lets try and get something going. Check out each others cars, get to know each other. I'd host one, but nobody woudl want to drive to may place for a meet probably. Plus there's shyt for parking here. But I can cook a mean tri-tip.
ya his tri-tip does have a mean bite to it... LMAO :p

Nah its a good tri-tip

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'd be down for a meet, but I work weekends, and that sucks when you try to have a social life!

Just noticed the guy at the end of the street has a tan SXT, I might have to leave a note under the wiper telling him to join up here!

·
Registered
3 Posts
No Caliber yet.................but it's looking good for the future.

prolly go cheap....Se 1.8 manual, Inferno Red(of course)(see sig)

Just got the wife a Magnum RT last January...........gonna hafta pay that one down some first

Oh Yeah, 858, Balboa & 805

been a member of Hemee's LX forums for a while now....... :cool:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry, been gone the last week doing circles in the water by Mexico. Will be here till the 3rd of Nov, then out to do more circles. Gotta love the Navy.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow, bringing back an old thread. Unfortunatly, I no longer have my Caliber, and no longer live in Cali.

·
Registered
812 Posts
i go all the time! would be down for a quick meet. my girls uncle owns the padres and baseball season is just about to start

1 - 20 of 20 Posts