Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few pics that i took. Not going to post all of them because 100+ pictures would take forever posting 15 at a time

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
68 Posts
wish i could've made it, looks like you guys had a good turnout and a nice time. how was the cruise?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
haha it was a badass meet! We ended up with 10-11 srts showing up. I'll post up my pics when I load them. Everyone I met was real kool. Touzi was the only ptp guy there and me and sunburst kept giving him **** for it. It was pretty kool to here all the drama and everyones personal stories and drama you dont read about on the forums about vendors.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha it was a badass meet! We ended up with 10-11 srts showing up. I'll post up my pics when I load them. Everyone I met was real kool. Touzi was the only ptp guy there and me and sunburst kept giving him **** for it. It was pretty kool to here all the drama and everyones personal stories and drama you dont read about on the forums about vendors.
yea it was a good meet for sure

the cruise kinda sucked imo, too many people ****ing around on the highway, police kicked us out of the field musiem, and security kicked us out of another spot...

·
Registered
304 Posts
ya i just threw up a little in my mouth:puke:

·
Registered
27 Posts
man thats orange caliber srt4 is looking pretty good wonder whos that is hhhmmmmmmmmm

Reactions: 08sunburst

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man thats orange caliber srt4 is looking pretty good wonder whos that is hhhmmmmmmmmm
lol

yea i cant post pics on the blue site yet, so if you want to copy and paste the pics there feel free to

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

I got more coming also

Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn genesis bastards :rofl:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Mo oem lugs were rusting so I bought those gold blox lugs. It will look better when I throw some real rims on.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
yeah there was like a genisis (sp?) meet inside of the car meet.weird. People who saw, tell everyone how the 2-step on my car is!

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah there was like a genisis (sp?) meet inside of the car meet.weird. People who saw, tell everyone how the 2-step on my car is!
:rofl:

that old guy kept staring like we were setting off a nuke or something haha

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
lol all the srt guys gave me that weird look like wtf is wrong with your lugs. It looks better in person IMO.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts