Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a scenic drive today with the family. Tooks some pics of the car.. Has the newly painted hubcaps on it. Had one person at a car show last weekend think they were real aluminum rims and not hubcaps. I'm happy with how they turned out now that they are all done.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Looks nice dude! I've been thinking of finding a beach I can get the caliber on and snap some pics, any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only place I can think of where you can get close to the water without having some sort of a burm in the way is Silver Strand beach. All the other beaches I've been to in San Diego have a farking burm built up for some reason so you can't get a clear shot of the water and the beach. But now you have to pay to get onto Silver Strand beach. All the pictures in the first post where from on base. Most where on the bay side past the hangers. And the one was over by Navy Lodge in the back parking lot of the Island Club. The larger picture in the second post was from up at Mt. Soledad. You might be able to get some good pics up by the Pt. Loma light house. Not sure what the beaches in IB are like as far as getting pics.

·
Registered
901 Posts
HSKR said:
.... Has the newly painted hubcaps on it. Had one person at a car show last weekend think they were real aluminum rims and not hubcaps. I'm happy with how they turned out now that they are all done.
lol, I was about to comment on the "new rims" too! They look good. Unique.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts