Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

i would like to buy the service manual for my caliber.
I had one for my Jeep. That was a very good instrument to work with.
Does somebody have experience with the manual of the cariber?

If you can help me let me know

Thx

;o)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

thx for the info

;o)

·
Registered
140 Posts
lol i guess we reopened this thread.

i agree with medic, piracy is bad, very bad. (unless its those greedy metalica kids, steal it all.) piracy is real bad.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Haha...no this is a new one. This time he wants to "buy" one now. Not sure what the wink is all about though.

Medic

·
Registered
246 Posts
boyblu said:
dont discriminate, maybe hes just happy. or maybe he "really likes" you,
Oh I hope not, at least not in the Biblical sense!!! Lets go with he's a happy guy.

Medic

·
Registered
86 Posts
I bought the manual on CD from ebay for almost 1/2 what DCX charges. I had ordered from DCX but they were back ordered with no delivery date. The ebay store is apparently in Canada and is an authorized DCX seller.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Badpenny said:
I bought the manual on CD from ebay for almost 1/2 what DCX charges. I had ordered from DCX but they were back ordered with no delivery date. The ebay store is apparently in Canada and is an authorized DCX seller.
Could you please post a link to that? I did a search on Ebay, and I guess I missed it. :| Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
That's where I bought my manual on CD. It is reasonably complete, however it does not contain the "Turbo" section as shown in the ebay illustration.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I was actually wondering that myself. Because the auction does state it has info for the turbo.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
153 Posts
It is in Adobe Acrobat format and is 5,815 pages for just the service manual. I put the manual in a folder on my laptop, and it is 147 Megabytes.

It has the 1.8, 2.0 and 2.4 litre engines. I don't believe there is a turbo section since none of these engines are turbo charged yet.

Also, it is not a reproduction or a scanned book. It looks perfect.

It is a nice manual. It shows step by step removing panels and other diagrams.

I would buy it again.

Later

Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts