Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any pics of thier shaved emblems on the back you know where it says caliber and SXT or SE or RT?? I will be doing this but just wanted some pics of it to show the wife!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike, Knew it would look sweet!!!!

·
Registered
901 Posts
That's funny, you guys want the emblems off, and I just put one ON!!

(Canadians and Europeans, you've seen this before. US Calibers don't have it. One more of those un-explainable differences.)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:

(Canadians and Europeans, you've seen this before. US Calibers don't have it. One more of those un-explainable differences.)
I wonder what the reaction would be if someone put THIS in that place?:

·
Registered
683 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
I just added a 4X4 emblem to my '04 Durango as it didn't come with one. I like a few chrome emblems but I'll never put a bumper sticker on mine.

·
Registered
901 Posts
noooo! no bumper stickers!! Just say no. I don't care if my kid could beat up your honor student, I won't put that on my car!!!

(PS: I don't have kids.)

·
Registered
197 Posts
is it just held on w/ 3m tape the way the emblems on the neons are? Im assuming the emblem wont fall part the way the neon emblems did.

I want to take mine off, but Id like to know that first. Perfect thing to do today cuz Im bored

·
Registered
128 Posts
Usually held on with the 3M tape and although it can be hard to get it started coming off it comes off fairly easy.

·
Registered
506 Posts
so what's the verdict? how do i get em off...

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would use Goo Gone to start to loosen it up and then they will come very easy and then use the Goo Gone on the surface area to clean it up.

·
Registered
506 Posts
any substitute for this goo gone? cuz i'm in germany and can't find the crap...

·
Registered
86 Posts
I used some dental floss to "saw" between the emblems and body. Then just rubbed the remaining tape off with my thumb. About 3 minutes to remove all the pieces.

·
Registered
371 Posts
boyblu said:
lol, i bet you wish she owned something else there too!!!:D :D
SHHH!!! Keep it down, my wife could walk in at any:eek:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts