Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a shot of my R/T. I picked her up on 4/15. The only one i've seen in Northern Nevada. I just gave her a shower, mothers day and all. The pic is from my cell. Hope it comes out ok...

CALb.JPG

·
Registered
287 Posts
Is that the Mopar chrome gascap?

Has anyone found a third-party (non-Mopar) chrome gascap provider? I am hoping that it might be a little cheaper. Or maybe a lot of gascaps will fit?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've got silver, and it looks spectacular, really rich. Black is awesome, but you've really got to keep it immaculate at all times to have it look good.

·
Registered
311 Posts
SolarR/T said:
Here's a shot of my R/T.

View attachment 79
It's looking good....not that I'd expect it to look anything BUT good in a month's time. :)

dianicess said:
I've got silver, and it looks spectacular, really rich.
Same color. I've never found it more fulfilling in keeping a car clean on the outside as I've enjoyed doing with my Caliber. On Saturday mornings, I put aside a little time and make the silver GLEAM, the chrome sparkles and the blackout reverberates.

Tyke

·
Registered
63 Posts
MrTyke said:
Same color. I've never found it more fulfilling in keeping a car clean on the outside as I've enjoyed doing with my Caliber. On Saturday mornings, I put aside a little time and make the silver GLEAM, the chrome sparkles and the blackout reverberates. Tyke
Me too! I'm obsessed with keeping it sparkling - but the damn pollen is driving me crazy! Saturday's shower resulted in splotches of yellow pollen all over the car, I freaked. My boyfriend and I were on our way to dinner....but I had to stop at a car wash on the way (he was a bit perturbed, to say the least) Oh well!! When the car is clean it looks fabulous.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice pic from a phone camera.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was messing around with this photo program on the puter. This was up in Lake Tahoe. Thought it looked cool:) BTW, same camera phone, Sprint Blade
RT In Tahoe.JPG

·
Registered
251 Posts
superbang said:
damn straight.... i have pollen too. but mine's black. i look at it the wrong way and it gets dirty.
I hear ya there, mine's black, I cant keep it clean!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts