Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just ordered a caliber and i'm looking to customize it....it the shift knob interchageable with aftermarket ones...if so post some pics of the ones you guys have tossed on...i didn't wanna try un-screwing the knob at the dealership haha

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
mikence_caliber said:
i just ordered a caliber and i'm looking to customize it....it the shift knob interchageable with aftermarket ones...if so post some pics of the ones you guys have tossed on...i didn't wanna try un-screwing the knob at the dealership haha
If it unscrews easily I don't see a problem with an aftermarket one just because there is no button to press. I have not tried to unscrew one yet either though.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Hope it's not like the old SRT-4's...that thing would sometimes just pop off if you shifted hard to second...:D

·
Registered
311 Posts
mikence_caliber said:
...is the shift knob interchageable with aftermarket ones...if so post some pics of the ones you guys have tossed on...i didn't wanna try un-screwing the knob at the dealership haha
Do not unscrew it...cause it doesn't. See images.

Tyke

Automatic Transmission Shifter

Manual Transmission Shifter

·
Registered
311 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
It just pulls up and off?? Or am I reading and looking at the pics wrong?
Yep, reads like it pulls right up. I haven't tried it yet...have no need to do so.

Tyke

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Yeah, guess not now that I read that...:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts