Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bulldogger said:
Where's your exhaust tip? More pix?
I painted the tip as well. It's in the picture just disguised.I'll post more pics later. The whole process took about 10 minutes.
1: Clean muffler with stiff brush
2: Mask area
3: paint and let dry

I did ths a week ago.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Nice mod. Definitely taking the road less traveled since most seem to like the shine. Just curious, but do you have the R/T? I know on one of the threads we were talking about SXT's coming with bumpers like yours.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Thats the wacky Swedish Robots installing R/T bumpers on SXT's.

·
Registered
259 Posts
mealso said:
I painted the tip as well. It's in the picture just disguised.I'll post more pics later. The whole process took about 10 minutes.
1: Clean muffler with stiff brush
2: Mask area
3: paint and let dry

I did ths a week ago.
I like the muffler black but I am not sure about the tailpipe it looks like it is missing something.

·
Registered
187 Posts
You no doubt acted on what the thoughts of those stopped behind you might be. They're probably thinking "Boy, I like that dealer advertising sticker on the back of that Caliber. It just ADDS SOMETHING, you know? But, man, that SHINY TAILPIPE just BLOWS!"

·
Registered
162 Posts
donsmith said:
You no doubt acted on what the thoughts of those stopped behind you might be. They're probably thinking "Boy, I like that dealer advertising sticker on the back of that Caliber. It just ADDS SOMETHING, you know? But, man, that SHINY TAILPIPE just BLOWS!"
LMAO That is too damn funny! I personally always make the dealers take off their crap. They always prefer to do that rather then discuss how much to take off for my being a driving billboard. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts