Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had been surfing your site for the past year and had my eyes on the downpipe and dual exhaust and noticed there was a message about contacting the company about shipping out of the US. Sometimes, some companies consider Alaska out of the US, since its not part of the contiguous states. Was wondering if there was going to be a problem with that - im used to paying extra.

hadn't been able to contact you guys directly - hadnt gotten an email back and hadnt been able to contact a human being thru the customer service number.... would like to know the company's still ticking before eventually dropping a couple g's in the next couple months...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Sorry for the delay in responding. We're busier than ever, and still here, no doubt.

Our shopping cart isnt currently calculating shipping to Puerto Rico/Hawaii/Alaska, and thats why we ask you to call us. We can surely help you, and we can surely get the parts to you.

Not sure why you cant get in touch with us, we get a LOT of phone calls, and we're here every day except sunday. Only thing I can imagine is that you're calling outside of our business hours with you being 3-4 hours behind us.

If you havent already, try giving us a call again sometime, we'd be happy to discuss.

1-877-247-6366 toll free

had been surfing your site for the past year and had my eyes on the downpipe and dual exhaust and noticed there was a message about contacting the company about shipping out of the US. Sometimes, some companies consider Alaska out of the US, since its not part of the contiguous states. Was wondering if there was going to be a problem with that - im used to paying extra.

hadn't been able to contact you guys directly - hadnt gotten an email back and hadnt been able to contact a human being thru the customer service number.... would like to know the company's still ticking before eventually dropping a couple g's in the next couple months...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts