Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know theres other wheel threads but lets have an 07 update. Anyone found any new wheels that are worth putting on your SXT? I've been shopping the net using some sites shown on other threads here...wheelmax...wheelnext...etc. but nothing jumping out at me. I like a large spoke (old mag style) and most of the current bling style is thin.....post your findings...help a shopper out. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
too old of wheel for the caliber IMO. wheels like those belong on streetrods or pickups...

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just installed new wheels on my Solar Yellow SXT. I opted for 18" instead of the 17", I think the larger rim looks better. I'm not a fan of all the 'bling bling' so I got the black 18x7.5 ASA w/mach lip, with Firestone Firehawk GTA P215/55R18 tires from the Tire Rack on line. Mounting, balance, centering rings, set of 20 wheel lugs and spline drive tool all free. Total cost including shipping from LA to CA was $1286.70. I priced similar sets here in the So Cal area and they were more, not including tax and disposal fees and all the other CA fees they pile on.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts