Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our dealer has a Silver R/T sitting on the lot for sale. Cole Motor Company 269-279-5195 for anyone who may want one and lives nearby.

I can't believe it's not sold, it's been there a week and the dealer says 3 people a day test drive it.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
CaliberChic said:
Our dealer has a Silver R/T sitting on the lot for sale. Cole Motor Company 269-279-5195 for anyone who may want one and lives nearby.

I can't believe it's not sold, it's been there a week and the dealer says 3 people a day test drive it.
Not sure if I'd want to buy a car that that many people have "test driven" It's be like buying a used rental car almost. I'd rather have one with as few as miles as possible. My SXT had 3 miles on the odometer whenI drove it off the lot. I had to wait for the dealer to finish the PDI to take it home, so I know it wasn't test driven.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's only been there a few days though, most times a test drive is only a mile or two. Heck our car had 14 miles on it and no one test drove it at all!

Funny thing though, my hubby took our car to the deal for oil change and a couple practically bum rushed him and the car asking if he was testing driving it(they wanted to drive it) and oooing and awwing, they said they had looked at the R/T 3 days in a row and drove it twice. They wanted our car though because it looked so "sharp". I guess they asked a million questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts