Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My site, TeamTundra.net, is proud to announce the Caliber Cup mod for ISI's rFactor. ISI recently split from EA, and are now thier own standalone company. We (TeamTundra) have made racing mods and add-ons since 1999, and we have recently started making mods for rFactor. We are currently working on a USLMRA mod, a CORR mod, and thanks to Rinat, now a Caliber Cup mod. We will be using his gorgeous model, and the car will be a true AWD. Specs will be set for a 2.4, and it should be a hoot to drive a Caliber around Nordschleiffe. This mod will be a FREE addon, and will only require you owning a copy of rFactor. For more information on ISI's new sim, check out: http://www.rfactor.net/
If you race on PC and you haven't taken a peek at my site, please do so. Lots of stuff for many different games.
Here's some pics of Rinat's Caliber model that we will be using.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Those are impressive, just wish I knew more about it :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
TUNDRA_schumacher said:
My site, TeamTundra.net, is proud to announce the Caliber Cup mod for ISI's rFactor. ISI recently split from EA, and are now thier own standalone company.
You know any of the crew at Sonalysts? In CT USA? A friend of mine is one of the programmers in their "cave".

·
Registered
51 Posts
TUNDRA_schumacher said:
If they aren't racing sim guys, prob not.
Some of it....he was one of the lead programmers for a well known navy sim that came out a few years ago, 688i Hunter/Killer. Then Janes Fighting Ships.

I believe he's working on a racing sim now...or maybe they were bored one night...reason I say so, I used to own a mid 70's Ford of Germany Capri...I hadn't heard from my buddy in a few years..just a few weeks ago he sent me a skin he made in honor of my car. Just reviewed the e-mail...he's in the rFactor league.

Anyways...game looks fun, I should check into it. Getting bored after many years in a row of first person shooters.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts