Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

There are two different Sirius Satellite Radio installation kit part numbers available from Mopar. The part numbers are listed below:
822095000AB

Does anyone know the difference between the two? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Generally the last two characters are the revision for the part. The higher alphabetically the newer the revision, AB would be a later revision than AA.

Not sure what that part number you listed is unless its the install kit. You need the receiver kit that includes the antenna and then you need the install kit that includes the mounting bracket, instructions, wiring harness etc. The Mopar number for the receiver kit is 82209719.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Huff said:
Generally the last two characters are the revision for the part. The higher alphabetically the newer the revision, AB would be a later revision than AA.

Not sure what that part number you listed is unless its the install kit. You need the receiver kit that includes the antenna and then you need the install kit that includes the mounting bracket, instructions, wiring harness etc. The Mopar number for the receiver kit is 82209719.
question. i have the receiver and antenna.....where do i get the wire harness?

·
Registered
683 Posts
xscash said:
question. i have the receiver and antenna.....where do i get the wire harness?
The dealer sells the factory Sirius tuner as well as the vehicle specific installation kit which includes the wiring harness.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts