Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I have it in my caliber. I have free for a year. I love it already and when it expires I would like to still have it. Does anyone know how much it is for a month or if you can purchase it for a year?
Thanks
Candy

·
Registered
131 Posts
It is around 12$ a month and I'm sure you can purchase it yearly. My dad has it in his Cherokee nad loves it also. Good stuff. I took his login online and listen to it all day at work. :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
I found this on the Sirius site:

$12.95/month
$142.45/1 year
$271.95/2 year
$499.99/lifetime

·
Registered
23 Posts
How did you get it free for a year? Mine came with it also but I wasn't told anything about how to activate it or that it was free for a year.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you order your car with Sirrus installed from the factory you should get 1 year for free. If Sirrus was added by the dealer you do NOT get the free year.

Walt

·
Registered
683 Posts
There is an 800 number printed on your window sticker and in the user manual. Just call them and tell them you just bought a new Dodge and want to activate the free year.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm finding some of the stations a wee bit repetitive... and the station identification, enough already! Shut the F*** up and just play the damn music... and rotate it already!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
MetroAWD said:
I'm finding some of the stations a wee bit repetitive... and the station identification, enough already! Shut the F*** up and just play the damn music... and rotate it already!!
Remember back, it wasn't that long ago, when you had to listen to endless, mind numbing commercials, and really, REALLY BAD music, just so you could listen to a few songs every hour that you liked? Aahhhh, those were the days weren't they? Anyway, yes there are times when they may get a little repetitive. Not a lot though. And it's not so bad if you like the song. I also like knowing that there's a person at the station playing the music, and if the world starts to blow up, they're gonna tell me where to tune in for some info. I don't want an endless reel of music with nobody on the other end. Love my Sirius!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got free for a year cause it was already installed. I just want to keep it after it expires I love it. especially the 80's music.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts