Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Token, by "front and rear" do you mean the front windshield and rear liftgate window? Or the front and rear side windows?

I feel like I have great visibility all around. True, the view thru the rear liftgate window does seem smaller than for example the rear window in a passenger car. (The Pontiac Torrent has a "smaller" rear window like this too.) It's different than what I'm used to, but I don't feel that it impedes visibility at all. The view out the side windows is acceptable, and if you angle the exterior mirrors just so, you've got great visibility in those too.

The only "small" window I perceive is the 3rd side window at rear, and they are useful. I'd much rather have those than wide pillars at the rear corners. (My former Stratus's rear pillars were essentially huge blind spots, making it a pain in the you-know-where when backing up in parking lots.)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.