Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey folks sorry if this has been addressed...but what exactly is the smokers group....noticed on my window sticker that it came with the cali i bought..anyways....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
775 Posts
Cigarette lighter and ashtray.

Without it, the 12V power outlet has no ligher plug in it. The ash tray with the smoker's group fits into the cup holder.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Michael K. said:
Cigarette lighter and ashtray.

Without it, the 12V power outlet has no ligher plug in it. The ash tray with the smoker's group fits into the cup holder.
$50 for a can that costs $10 and a lighter plug that is around $2 at a local shop kinda sucks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
775 Posts
Principal said:
$50 for a can that costs $10 and a lighter plug that is around $2 at a local shop kinda sucks.
Or you can do like a friend of mine does, use a small glass jar with a lid ($2.00) and a Bic ($0.50) and save even more money. DCX is making a large profit margin off the smoker's group (note: profit margin a different than actual profit dollars).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
Michael K. said:
Or you can do like a friend of mine does, use a small glass jar with a lid ($2.00) and a Bic ($0.50) and save even more money. DCX is making a large profit margin off the smoker's group (note: profit margin a different than actual profit dollars).
Quit smoking 1 1/2 years ago and got the smokers group without asking for it and free of charge. :cool:

Well, ebay will solve that problem for me :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
683 Posts
Since when do smokers use the cars ashtray? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is it me or did i read somewhere that when u smoke in your cali the material used in the cali prevents the interior from smelling like cigarette??? or was i imaigning that.....
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top