Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey folks sorry if this has been addressed...but what exactly is the smokers group....noticed on my window sticker that it came with the cali i bought..anyways....

·
Registered
775 Posts
Cigarette lighter and ashtray.

Without it, the 12V power outlet has no ligher plug in it. The ash tray with the smoker's group fits into the cup holder.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Michael K. said:
Cigarette lighter and ashtray.

Without it, the 12V power outlet has no ligher plug in it. The ash tray with the smoker's group fits into the cup holder.
$50 for a can that costs $10 and a lighter plug that is around $2 at a local shop kinda sucks.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Principal said:
$50 for a can that costs $10 and a lighter plug that is around $2 at a local shop kinda sucks.
Or you can do like a friend of mine does, use a small glass jar with a lid ($2.00) and a Bic ($0.50) and save even more money. DCX is making a large profit margin off the smoker's group (note: profit margin a different than actual profit dollars).

·
Registered
160 Posts
Michael K. said:
Or you can do like a friend of mine does, use a small glass jar with a lid ($2.00) and a Bic ($0.50) and save even more money. DCX is making a large profit margin off the smoker's group (note: profit margin a different than actual profit dollars).
Quit smoking 1 1/2 years ago and got the smokers group without asking for it and free of charge. :cool:

Well, ebay will solve that problem for me :p

·
Registered
683 Posts
Since when do smokers use the cars ashtray? :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is it me or did i read somewhere that when u smoke in your cali the material used in the cali prevents the interior from smelling like cigarette??? or was i imaigning that.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts