Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Silver SXT Sport about 3 weeks ago, Minor niggles so far..Broken Glass in Boot, and trapped rear seat belt buckle, both sorted quickly and i got a Grand Cherokee as a courtesy car (Great Fun, but expensive to run). My Caliber seems to be the coolest car around at the moment, according to my 13yr Old son and 18yr old daughter's friends anyway. We have'nt got the SRT version over here yet, but i suspect it will be a hit if it ever gets to Scotland.:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, have'nt got round to taking pictures yet, the glass in the boot came from one of the side windows i think, but it was fixed before i picked up my car so it must have happened during transit, the Pre-Delivery inspection should have picked this up but someone missed it..don't know how:rolleyes:

·
Registered
111 Posts
DCP1964 said:
Got my Silver SXT Sport about 3 weeks ago, Minor niggles so far..Broken Glass in Boot, and trapped rear seat belt buckle, both sorted quickly and i got a Grand Cherokee as a courtesy car (Great Fun, but expensive to run). My Caliber seems to be the coolest car around at the moment, according to my 13yr Old son and 18yr old daughter's friends anyway. We have'nt got the SRT version over here yet, but i suspect it will be a hit if it ever gets to Scotland.:)
What's a niggle? LOL! Sorry, that just gave me a chuckle! :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
I just wanted to say Welcome and Congratulations! I've been busy lately so I'm just now getting the chance. I've got several friends from Scotland, mostly Glasgow and Edinburgh, who live in the Houston area and work for the oil companies. But one special friend is a bartender in his 60's who pours me large quantities of Scotch, to sample for free. A friend indeed!

Good luck with the Caliber, and post some pics when you can.
Fitz

·
Registered
111 Posts
DCP1964 said:
HI,
For "Niggle" read: Pain in the A**e.
What does the exterior syle pack consist of?
Thanks. I knew... I was just being a pain in the @$$ though 'cuz I found it to be funny.

Once again, congrats on the Cali.

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
DCP1964 said:
No, have'nt got round to taking pictures yet, the glass in the boot came from one of the side windows i think, but it was fixed before i picked up my car so it must have happened during transit, the Pre-Delivery inspection should have picked this up but someone missed it..don't know how:rolleyes:
well at least it was looked after for you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts