Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever worried that when people start buying the new Caliber SRT4's there is a good chance our "SRT-4" badges are going to start going missing?

Think about how many people try to make or buy fake ones that look authentic... i'm worried that there'll be some jackass who will see the new Caliber and peel off the badge for their own car.

Am I the only one worried about this?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Why would any of us "Base Model" owners want to steal your SRT badge. J/K. I doubt it those badges ususally look like crap if you try to peel them off.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well.. I was referring more to people who own Neon SRT-4's... not Caliber owners.

I've seen a LOT of talk already on various boards on how people want to get a hold of an official Caliber SRT-4 badge for their neon.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Ironside said:
Well.. I was referring more to people who own Neon SRT-4's... not Caliber owners.

I've seen a LOT of talk already on various boards on how people want to get a hold of an official Caliber SRT-4 badge for their neon.
that would be dumb, but if that is the least of the problems than i supose that is ok

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ironside said:

Seeing as this forum is all about Calibers and not Peons...er...Neons your fears are falling on pretty much deaf ears methinks.

Regards

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ironside said:

Ricer wanna be punks...almost as bad as those who steal the Mercedes Benz hood ornaments or the BMW spinning propeller emblem and stick it on their asian two thousand dollar imports.

A couple of times I've even see the "GT" and "5.0" emblems...slapped on 4 and 6 cylinder Mustangs. :rolleyes: When those people pull into a gas station or up to a store parking lot and get out of their vehicles...they need to be pointed at and laughed at..humiliated.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Recce by Death said:
Seeing as this forum is all about Calibers and not Peons...er...Neons your fears are falling on pretty much deaf ears methinks.

Regards
Take er easy big fella... there wouldn't be a caliber srt4 if there hadn't been a neon one first, and given its weight and ride height it is very unprobable that the new srt4 will outperform in every category so chillax a little :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Unoriginalusername said:
Take er easy big fella... there wouldn't be a caliber srt4 if there hadn't been a neon one first,
I owned a Neon as well and just got rid of it after 12 years of great service....so I'm not trying to slam anyone here. ;)

I can't fathom why someone would come here to a Caliber dedicated site and post about a completely different car. I've seen people come here and post on everything from Neons to PT Cruisers....

Do they not read the site name? :rolleyes:

and given its weight and ride height it is very unprobable that the new srt4 will outperform in every category so chillax a little :D
I can't "chillax" anymore....If I did I wouldn't have a pulse. :D

Regards

1 - 10 of 10 Posts