Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The rims are 18x8 Konig Crooshairs. Hope u like.

By the way I like this forum so far , very welcoming.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Very nice... I like them a lot! I purchased the same tires I just havn't picked my rims yet but now I know how they look on the car :) They look HUGE stacked here in my house.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Very nice. There's just something about black Calibers... Or maybe I'm biased... Welcome.:D

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Nice looking! And welcome!

·
Registered
644 Posts
looks pretty good, cant go wrong with the hyper black on a dark car, always looks good.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Wow... VERY VERY nice.

Must be the clean black contrasting against the rims. Looks REALLY sharp.

Nicely done :cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, that looks real good. Thx for the sneak peek.

·
Registered
567 Posts
konig theorys they look like, but i like those better then the theorys. is it just me or does the calibers wheels always look to small, when the neon's wheels always looked to big with 18's??? 20's and 19s are the size that fits the weels, but i loves those on that black nice purchase

·
Registered
29 Posts
I really like those rims... I wonder how they'd look on an orange cali.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree 19's or 20's would fill it up more but I didn't want to mess up the suspension, warranty or ride quality. It is after all our family car besides the minivan that we may sell or keep, not sure yet.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Great looking rims!:cool: I am not sure how I missed this thread being it is 6 days old!!:eek:

This also has to be the cleanest Caliber yet!:D

Someone mentioned that the rims looks smaller, to me they do as well, but I think it is just an optical illusion, different style rim.

Awesome look, and great lowering chop by unoriginalusername:)

·
Registered
901 Posts
LOL
hey!!!! who is this "dgksleeper"?? I feel like my forum initials have been hijacked!!! Sure, I haven't been on here lately... but still....!!!
LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DodgeGirlKathy said:
LOL
hey!!!! who is this "dgksleeper"?? I feel like my forum initials have been hijacked!!! Sure, I haven't been on here lately... but still....!!!
LOL
Well dgk is my initials and sleeper is my other car. I posted some pics of it in here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts