Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mopar has a list of available accessories for the Caliber. I am just going to post up some info on some of the nicer items.

Sculpted Chrome Aluminum Fuel Door - MSRP $105.00
Carbon Fiber Centerstack Trim - MSRP $175.00
Carbon Fiber CVT Shifter Surround - MSRP $99.00
Carbon Fiber Door/Arm Rest Kit - MSRP $215.00
Rear Molded Splash Gaurds - MSRP $27.00
Rear Color Matched Spoilers - MSRP $309.00
18" x 7" Chrome Clad Wheel - MSRP $229.00

Theres much more, this is just a highlight.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Mopar has a list of available accessories for the Caliber. I am just going to post up some info on some of the nicer items.

Sculpted Chrome Aluminum Fuel Door - MSRP $105.00
Carbon Fiber Centerstack Trim - MSRP $175.00
Carbon Fiber CVT Shifter Surround - MSRP $99.00
Carbon Fiber Door/Arm Rest Kit - MSRP $215.00
Rear Molded Splash Gaurds - MSRP $27.00
Rear Color Matched Spoilers - MSRP $309.00
18" x 7" Chrome Clad Wheel - MSRP $229.00

Theres much more, this is just a highlight.
If that was just a highlight could you possible post the rest of the information that you have at some point? I would really like to know how much the bike rack is going to cost.

·
Registered
551 Posts
i dont see the performance side from the 18 inch crome wheels but atleast there isalot of weight saving

·
Registered
312 Posts
lebowski1 said:
From what I've read, all 3 engines use the same block and head, only shorter piston travel or piston sleeves to decrease displacement.
thats why the intake, header and exhaust fits all three.

keep a eye out for a turbo or super for the N/A engines. New pistons and a flash look like just about all thats needed to handle bigger boost.
'
Interesting, that means theoretically you could bore and stroke the 1.8 to 2.4?

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
srt4evah said:
'
Interesting, that means theoretically you could bore and stroke the 1.8 to 2.4?
I can't see that happening, I dunno, loss of words I guess. Can anyone justify/ carify for the forums that knows?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just looking at the different engines on dodge's site the 1.8 L and the 2.4 L looks different. The 2.4 and the 2.0 look the same but the 1.8 looks to have change to it. Look at the beat drive on the 2.4 compaired to the 1.8.

BTW is there more to the list of accessories yet???

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Fuzz 40 said:
Just looking at the different engines on dodge's site the 1.8 L and the 2.4 L looks different. The 2.4 and the 2.0 look the same butthe 1.8 looks to have change to it. Look at the beat drive on the 2.4 compaired to the 1.8.

BTW is there more to the list of accessories yet???
.06 would be alot of bore I would think. Like Fuzz 40 said, the 2.4 and 1.8 seem to have large visual differences.

X2 on the accessory comment!!:D:D:)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Awesome. Thanks for the link, just to bad the site is down right now.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was just looking at it myself. Looks like the spoiler from the caliber srt-4 is able to be ordered. I am not so sure about the look of the carbon fiber on the center council. Something about the way it looks doesn't seem right for some reason. Maybe it will grow on me but right now it just looks off.

Edit- Thanks again for the link.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts