Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
EDIT: Pictures are way too big, follow the links to see what I'm talking about.

I like the piece on the bottom of the liftgate. It kind of completes the bumper look accross the back instead of hading the cut-out for the gate. The lower bumper pice also looks good, but I can't say I'm very thrilled about the spoiler on under the window.
LINK

I also like the new front bumper. I'd go with either color matched or black for the lower grille, but the grey upper grille looks good (on black at least).
LINK

·
Registered
343 Posts
That is one sharp looking caliber! It looks like a mini land rover. I like it! Too bad the mod kit would cost an arm and a leg. I'd like those wheels alone!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Of course!
Now you post the pics of a new front bumper. I just got done painting and reinstalling our new STOCK one after the wife went offroading with it!!!!

I do like the mods. The spoiler addition reminds me of the old F body spoiler (Aspen/Volare). Rims and tires look nice too. I did not see the red letters on the tires right away.

·
Registered
644 Posts
someone needs to find a dealer in the states to get this stuff from at a better price...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like the petals

·
Registered
15 Posts
I looked into getting some of the monostar IV 20" wheels for my compass brought into canada from startech germany and they were gonna be close to $4000 cdn not including tires , tax or duty.

I got them to send me a price list for available stuff for the caravan/ voyager and here it is. Their prices are quite high.

well if someone tells me how to post up a pdf file i will show you the list

1 - 9 of 9 Posts