Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last with the loan of a camera I have some pics of my Caliber, with the Team Dynamics Racing 17" Alloys.

I have deleted half of the registration number for security reasons.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Xtreme Thunder said:
Looks great man! Rims don't look bad at all!

Enjoy!:cool:
Thanks Thunder.:) Yes the Alloys do it a lot of justice, they add just a slight touch of sportyness which makes the SUV-Hatchback cross style even more diverse !

They are easy to clean too, as the inner rim is highly polished stainless steel.

The grey cloth interior and silver console actually blend in very well together.

I will try to get a close up shot of the alloys later. As I say, I have borrowed the camera and have now given it back.:(

·
Registered
644 Posts
i want a RHD cali. that would be sweet :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
hehehe its kinda strange to see a right steer-ed caliber but its great..love da rims btw..cant wait to get my hands on one cali,i hope my family will like black paint :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well with a right hand drive, I change gear with the left hand and you in your left hand drive, change gear with the right !...so there...lol its all fair n square ! :) :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Geeez...thats one nice ride man!! Like those rims also!

I've got an email yesterday, that my Caliber ist about to come in week 52 :eek:

Those guys are plain nuts!! Ordered that car on week 26 so that'll be 26month for delivery!? Seems as if they don't really need my business!

Starting a little web search this morning, I found a dealer who currently has the exact car that I want, sitting in his lot! Its about 500km away from where I live though :eek:
Anyways - gave him a call, sent some details 'bout my current deal and am now waiting for his offer.

If he comes close to the price, I had negotiated with the other idiot, I'll definitely cancel my old order and jump in on this one, meaning I'd get my Cali right after my vacation in September!
Keep your fingers crossed ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope you get your Cali soon Swoop. it must be awefull havent to wait so long ! I only waited 2 weeks and it nearly killed me !

Good luck and I hope you get what you want !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts