Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sounds like alot of work, plus you have to have a Palm Pilot to use it.
And at $600.00, you would be better off just buying a better in-dash radio.
Unless you are an extreme audiophile, and want to fine tune every little aspect of the sound, I would just buy a better head unit. There alot of great ones on that site.

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
LOL i just followed the link posted above and the title of the window is: "Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.2 Interactive signal processor Expand and fine-tune your factory or bra - Microsoft Internet Explorer" LOL i see that rockford fosgate is expanding their product line...:D

...i know, i know how immature but it struck me as being really really funny

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there is a cheaper one that doesnt have as many adjustments and it sounds like you dont loose the functions of the steering wheel buttons

·
Registered
140 Posts
They're good if you want to keep the stock HU but want the capabilities of an aftermarket HU... it's much like the JL Cleansweep units...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the input Dawson. Its good to hear from someone that sounds like they know what they're talking about, instead of some a$$ clown from the peanut gallery talking about some potentiometer, just kidding. I just want a good quality sound with a little more volume. I did buy some Polk Audio 6x9's, sounds much better already.

·
Registered
140 Posts
it's all good..... PERSONALLY, I would just swap out the HU with an aftermarket one... but that's just my thoughts.... hell, for $600, you could have the CDD URAL conceRt... absolutely AMAZING head unit!!! Digital Time correction, independant phase adjustment, multi-band EQ per channel, test tone generator, multi-lingual... I'd almost say it'd make coffee for you in the morning but it probably wouldn't...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I used a 3Sixty.2 in my previous car, a 2002 BMW 325i, with the factory HU and it beat out any aftermarket HU setup I have ever used in terms of flexibility. It is simply the best piece of processing equipment you can buy for an all-in-one solution, IMHO. I liked it so much I am using it in addition to the aftermarket HU in my Civic, a JVC KD-AR8500 (disabling all HU processing), and I will be getting another one to use in my Caliber with the factory HU when I do the system in it.

As a note... it is also compatible with Windows Mobile. I use my Sprint PPC-6700 phone to connect to it. You can also get them on e-bay (no warranty) and at several internet dealers for $500 and under. I picked mine up on e-bay for $496 shipped quite a while ago, and you can find them for less if you look :)

Anyone who knocks it more than likely has not tried it. It is a GREAT piece of equipment and I do not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts