Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I was forced to get a Caliber off the lot. I got a White SXT with A/C 2.0CVT and the power locks and such. The one thing it didn't come with is speed control. Is it possible to still get it installed or am I SOL? Besides that I think I love the car but I put way to many miles on it. Got it with 14 now at 1114 and its a week old. Gonna be putting another 1500 on this week moving down to New Mexico :) Thanks!

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'm 99.9% sure Speed Control can be added, its a Mopar part, since you just bought car and you really wanted Speed Control, work the dealership and see if they will cut you a deal on a Speed Control installation.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm the dealer said they couldn't do it. maybe ill ask some other dealers in NM or back here in Det.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase. Good luck with adding the speed-control. Keep us informed of your progress.

Tyke

·
Registered
45 Posts
I asked my dealer when he was trying to get me to buy one without it. He said it could not be added later - no Mopar one would work - and after market ones would create warranty issues. I ordered one with it.

·
Registered
728 Posts
You were 'forced' to get a caliber off the lot???

I always thought it was the BUYER who called the shots... If a dealership told me I could only buy one off the lot, i'd walk...

go somewhere willing to order me one.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wasn't forced persay. I just had to due to time constraints. With school and all and my 2000 Outback blowing headgaskets and such there was no time to order one just had to find one and buy it. I will take some pics when I get to new mexico :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts