Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

just bought a nice shing SXT Sport in Inferno Red, collected the car on Friday, and since ordering it I have not seen another one on the road.

Over the weekend clocked up 300 miles just traveling about, and getting lots of looks.

Come home after shopping and the neighbour but one has a black caliber sat on his drive - would you beleive it!!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
copy cats! that what they are!!!

seriously... alot of people like the look of the caliber, and thus making dodge lots of $$$

·
Registered
141 Posts
ashram said:
copy cats! that what they are!!!

seriously... alot of people like the look of the caliber, and thus making dodge lots of $$$
I think all people like the look as I havent had one snipey remark at it yet :) . or anything like " I like the style but...." no...none of that.

Its nice to drive a car that is so cool and admired, its a slight ego tweak :cool: .

I think its absolutely spot on 100% there is not one area or angle or curve that I think is not right or could have been done better.

·
Registered
775 Posts
xlr8 said:
I think all people like the look as I havent had one snipey remark at it yet :) . or anything like " I like the style but...." no...none of that.
The only snide remark I've gotten so far is concerning the color. One of my co-workers thinks the Marine Blue is a "Gay color". Other than that, I have not received a single negative comment on the styling.

I just hope that this isn't a style that will show it's age in 10 years. You know how some cars start to look old before their time simply because the styling wasn't one that lasted very long.

xlr8 said:
I think its absolutely spot on 100% there is not one area or angle or curve that I think is not right or could have been done better.
The only "angle or curve" I would change would be the front bumper ends. I think they should have extended the ends to better blend into the flared fenders instead of coming up short (I wish I could get someone to "shop" a picture of one done that way so I could see if it looks good). Other than that, the rest of the car is spot on for styling design.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts