Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, maybe I'm just delusoinal but its it me or is dodge no longer making the SXT Sport after not even one full production year?

I've taken a look at many of the dealships inventories online and I can't find one 24E package.

Please some one tell me that I'm going crazy!

·
Registered
689 Posts
I believe they dropped the Sport package in favor of the R/T. If you have a Sport package on order already, I think they are still producing, already ordered Calibers, but not accepting any new Sport Packages for the SXT.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
There are several other recent and current posts about this.

Some posts speculated that it was indeed dropped, others speculated that it may just be an oversight in the Internet online and other listings.

You may be able to find out more by browsing a few of the recent discussions for the same/similar topics, or find them with the search feature.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I wouldn't go by the Dodge site. If you haven't noticed, they also say that you can't get an R/T with FWD/5-Speed, it has to be AWD/CVT. The best thing is to ask your local dodge dealer. They'll know more than any of us.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Currently the website is undergoing some issues regarding consistency so it’s not entirely accurate. Your best source for up to date ordering and availability information is your dealership.

From what I see in the ordering system, (TOPS) the SXT Sport model is alive and well. The only "change" that has occurred was the name change from "SXT E Package" to "SXT Sports Appearance Group" (E Package).

For whatever reason, that name change seems to have caused the SXT to be omitted from the website. The R/T FWD has never been listed as far as I know. Based on what I have been told, quality assurance and the website contactors have been trying to get the issues resolved as quickly as possible.

I personally do not like the new build and price portion so you may see additional changes/revisions in the future.

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts