Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at the red robin in village crossing next to the bdubs and i come out of work friday night (4/23) around 12:15 am and there was a black csrt parked behind me with graphics along the bottom of the doors. You left just as i was walking to my car. Sounded like an aftermarket exhaust.

Tonight (saturday) i was sitting in my car when i got out around 11:15 pm and i see a silver cruise by and it looked like you went to kerasotes theatres.

I'm just curious because this is the most csrts i've seen in a while especially day after day.

·
Registered
186 Posts
haha you beat me to this thread.. That was me man, my buddy parked next to you because he thought it was me lol. I was looking at your car, looks nice man. It was actually really funny because my buddy thought i was already at bdubz and was looking all for me and when i pulled up he was like what the hell lol. As for my exhaust, right now i have a cheapy muffler delete, eventually i want to do the whole exhaust... but till then this will have to do.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait, so there were two of you there with csrts?

It was funny because i thought somehow my friends got into my car and started it when i was walking out of RR and i looked around and seen your car on then mine in front of it and was confused for a minute. Your car sounds nice though man, very reminicent of the nsrt.

Are you a member over on CSC?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wait, so there were two of you there with csrts?

It was funny because i thought somehow my friends got into my car and started it when i was walking out of RR and i looked around and seen your car on then mine in front of it and was confused for a minute. Your car sounds nice though man, very reminicent of the nsrt.

Are you a member over on CSC?

Naw, i am the only one with a srt4, my buddy had the blue blazer that was parked next to your car.. he thought it was me. When i parked across from you i was thinking to myself... if who evers other srt4 that was, i bet they get confused lol. Thanks for the compliment on the exhaust, i like it.. but in the future when i do the downpipe im probably gonna go catted and get a bit quieter muffler... right now driving is fine for myself, but when i am with my GF or family it makes it hard to hear them for normal volume conversations and anything over 80mph on the highway is ear numbing lol.. Now that i think about it... I think our next srt4 meet should be at bdubs, that lot was empty and we can enjoy some good food and drinks. :banger: oh and whats CSC?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I gotcha now.

CSC is chicagoland srt club http://www.chicagolandsrtclub.com/

We just had a dyno day yesterday at Boomba racing out in schamburg and it was my first time on the dyno :beerchug:

Check it out and register. It's a cool group of guys and a variety of dodge and srt related cars (mostly neon srts). During the warmer months we have meets, track days, tint days, you name it..

·
Registered
186 Posts
I gotcha now.

CSC is chicagoland srt club http://www.chicagolandsrtclub.com/

We just had a dyno day yesterday at Boomba racing out in schamburg and it was my first time on the dyno :beerchug:

Check it out and register. It's a cool group of guys and a variety of dodge and srt related cars (mostly neon srts). During the warmer months we have meets, track days, tint days, you name it..

sweet man, i might try and set me up an account tomorrow morning. Sounds like a cool site. So what did you wind up throwing down for numbers on the dyno?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
269 whp on a mustang dyno, so roughly 305 to 310 whp on a regular dyno (dynojet or the other ones).

They told me mustang dynos usually rate your car 15% lower than it really is.

·
Registered
186 Posts
269 whp on a mustang dyno, so roughly 305 to 310 whp on a regular dyno (dynojet or the other ones).

They told me mustang dynos usually rate your car 15% lower than it really is.
hey man, sorry for the late reply, havent had a chance to get back on here and chat. nice numbers man, Id be happy with that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts