Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see any spottings posted yet. Talking about on the street, unmasked spottings. I saw one about an hour ago here in Denver, going the opposite way as me on the highway. Not enough time to get the camera out. It was a white one, had the chrome grille and what not. Couldn't tell if it had manufacturer or dealer plates. I couln't believe how small it was in person driving down the road. The look of it was unmistakeable.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
dommo_g said:
I didn't see any spottings posted yet. Talking about on the street, unmasked spottings. I saw one about an hour ago here in Denver, going the opposite way as me on the highway. Not enough time to get the camera out. It was a white one, had the chrome grille and what not. Couldn't tell if it had manufacturer or dealer plates. I couln't believe how small it was in person driving down the road. The look of it was unmistakeable.
I think that is exactly was Dodge was going for on this one. They have always been the ones to try new things for something to be considered "domestic" The styling can't be missed which is a good thing!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I hope so!
:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts