Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dodge dropped the ball on this one.....ready for this, NO SRT's AT THE TORONTO AUTO SHOW...not even the viper. Myself and three other people we're complaining to the dodge representative's and they had nothing to say. Save your money.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
shmarco said:
Dodge dropped the ball on this one.....ready for this, NO SRT's AT THE TORONTO AUTO SHOW...not even the viper. Myself and three other people we're complaining to the dodge representative's and they had nothing to say. Save your money.
that is what I heard as well, so sad... although apparently the challenger is there

·
Registered
746 Posts
yeah i was pretty ticked off i didn't see any of the srts. i would have even settled for an srt magnum but nothing. aside form the challenger i didn't see any other new concepts. i was also hoping to see the hornet but no such luck.

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
i too was honestly unimpressed with the dodge display this year, there was no floating viper, half of the lights were off it seemed and there was nothing exciting on the display - just the challenger with a count down clock on it:mad:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
UN4GTBL said:
i too was honestly unimpressed with the dodge display this year, there was no floating viper, half of the lights were off it seemed and there was nothing exciting on the display - just the challenger with a count down clock on it:mad:
hardly any traffic at the dcx booth as a result compared to the others on Saturday at least

1 - 7 of 7 Posts