Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Caliber SRT-4 with three different dash lights on. The traction control light, ABS light, and ESP light. The lights come on and off randomly. I was told the electronic ABS module needs to be changed. Anyone have a similar problem? Does this fix sound right? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2009 Caliber SRT-4 with three different dash lights on. The traction control light, ABS light, and ESP light. The lights come on and off randomly. I was told the electronic ABS module needs to be changed. Anyone have a similar problem? Does this fix sound right? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
So I am new to the platform but am on lots of forums. First pull your codes. From what I have read it can be a bad ground or connection in the wires to the abs module. It could also be wheel speed sensors. And it can also be the whole module just check all the little stuff first. Also if you have Facebook join caliber srt4 friends helping friends. It is the best place to fine information on these cars! Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts