Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealership that my family buys from is about 45 miles from the Belvidere plant where the Caliber SRT-4's will be made. Do you think the short distance between my dealer and the plant will make my odds of getting one of the first SRT-4's any higher? (just to let you know i don't plan on going to the dealership the day they're released and telling them that i want one. we're going early - way before they're out)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nope, if fact it is likely that it will delay you even more...

There is a nasty habit of sending all of the first thousand or so cars to Florida and California.

If you want an early one, watch the forums to find out where the first cars are, and be prepared to get on a plane...

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
zildjian_drummer3 said:
I really don't care when i get one..i just want one. and i'm not sure if its ganna be hard to get
Possible date keeps moving from end of this year to spring 2007, any ideas to when it will actually be? Financing might be high with all the pent up demand

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unoriginalusername said:
Possible date keeps moving from end of this year to spring 2007, any ideas to when it will actually be? Financing might be high with all the pent up demand
SRT says spring of '07...and i've never actually heard from anyone that i would trust that the release date is this year. in march's Chat session with the SRT engineers they said it was spring of 07.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
zildjian_drummer3 said:
SRT says spring of '07...and i've never actually heard from anyone that i would trust that the release date is this year. in march's Chat session with the SRT engineers they said it was spring of 07.
Cool thanks, that is what i thought but i saw some article somewhere that suggested end of year... but ya, all the srt conversations have been around early 07. Wonder why they annouced it soooooo early

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unoriginalusername said:
Wonder why they annouced it soooooo early
To get people like us all excited about it and to make us completly sure that we'll get one...no matter what it takes:D

i'm saving for one too:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts