Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Srt-4

5K views 34 replies 16 participants last post by  DodgeInfoCenter 
#1 ·
I was talking to a sales rep at the auto show about the SRT variant of the Caliber, His feeling was DCX wasn't lilely to either build the SRT variant of the caliber or bring it into Canada. the target market id all wrong 24 - 35 demographic. The lower end of which the SRT is targeted at has a hard enough time with insurance premiums on a beater car let alone a nw perfomance car.

When you think about it it makes a lot of sense. this age group is paying many thousands of dollars just to get liability insurance, doesn't leave much money left over to actually afford a nice car!

what do you think?

#34 ·
I spoke with shawn Mclain from daimler chrysler today.

As it stand we have no time frame for the SRT-4. We canot order any.

As soon as we can place some orders we willo be able to get a better idea when they will become available. AND yes they will be available in Canada.

#35 ·
suzq044 said:
i have one question.. will gps ever be available on caliber? [it was shown at one point on a dodge site with it; i dont remember which int'l site it was tho]Being blonde, i get lost easy! lol :)
The original concept build and price was meant as more of a sampling of potential offerings to help us know what our consumers were looking for.

We haven’t received availability information on the GPS system yet. My personal assumption is that it may be a late availability (summer) or a 2008 option. As time goes on and the Caliber becomes an established model, we anticipate more options to become available.

Until then, we wait.

Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.