Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sat in a Inferno Red and a Black SRT-4 (that Black looks damn good), those of you who have waited will love this little car, it looks awesome and it sounds good.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Re: SRT-4's are on the floor at BVAP.

Can't see any.:confused: :confused:

]

[FONT=century gothic, arial, helvetica]Qui sommes nous?
Nos buts
Statuts et Comité
Le mot du Comité
PV AG 2006
Nos démarches
Aménagement
Dans la presse
Autre regard
Informations
Adhésion

Liens
[/FONT][FONT=century gothic, arial, helvetica]

Bienvenue sur le site de l'Association Bien Vivre à Puplinge

[/FONT][FONT=century gothic, arial, helvetica]

[/FONT][FONT=century gothic, arial, helvetica]Dernière modification le 18 février 2007

[/FONT]

·
Registered
687 Posts
Re: SRT-4's are on the floor at BAP.

What is BVAP :confused:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Who are you? And how can you prove you're not making this up!

EXPLAIN YOURSELF... Mr.9 posts...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Stage Fright = NINJA VANISH *POOOF*

·
Registered
246 Posts
I thought everyone knew what BVAP was. This totally surprises me. Here's the full details:

http://www.balkanvultures.net/Home/

You just can't under estimate the Balkin Vulture Action Plan and what they know about these cars.

I gotta admit when I saw this earlier I had no idea what it meant, and still don't...haha! Give us a bone Stage Fright.

EDIT: I have renamed the thread to "BAP" vs "BVAP" to avoid future confusion now that we all know it refers to the Belvidere Assembly Plant.

Medic

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I just hope it wasnt supposed to be a screwed up abbreviation of Belvidere Assembly Plant. I would guess a few others here would also have inside info.

·
Registered
728 Posts
read stage frights previous comments on this board... he seems full of it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Oh, I wouldn't say that Ironside.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
IBUILDCALIBERSUAW1268 said:
hmmmmm.... I will have to hook you up to the brain scanner to find out what you know.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Why wouldn't you say that? It would SEEM that all of his previous posts were unsubstantiated.

I mean, I would be MORE than happy to be WRONG about him... but based on his track record, I dont think I am...

·
Registered
614 Posts
I read this as:

I can't confirm or not confirm what he is specifically saying but.......without jeopardizing myself personally re: DCX employee NDA I am also not confirming he is spewing nonsense.

I am thinking "Stage Fright" has some literal meaning and could be a forum name chosen with purpose and reflecting a need to maintain anonymity and stay under the radar. We could actually be getting some direct hints on otherwise sensitive and forbidden trade info. It could also be a second identity for an already known poster. Hmmmmmmm..... or not:)

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
You know this guy has made all kinds of comments on this board.... look at his - all post by this user.... you will see what I mean. I made a comment about the srt-4 never being awd and he comes back that I am wrong. Unoriginalusername said he needs to speak up if he was going to call someone out. ..... . never replied in that thread again. hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
687 Posts
I have not read any of Stage Fright previous posts.

My comment was made with regard to his post in this thread and I have nothing to do with that user.

·
Registered
728 Posts
It's a damn CONSPIRACY!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Stage Fright said:
Sat in a Inferno Red and a Black SRT-4 (that Black looks damn good), those of you who have waited will love this little car, it looks awesome and it sounds good.
Stage Fright said:
Originally Posted by boostdog
dcx will never make the srt-4 awd
You are wrong on that one.
Stage Fright said:
The SRT-4 Caliber will be either a 2007.5 or a 2008 and starting under 20K.
This thread is as accurate as Britney Spears when she checks out of rehab claiming to be fine. Posted a few of my other favorite Stage Fright posts for your enjoyment

·
Registered
687 Posts
As I said before:

"My comment was made with regard to his post in this thread and I have nothing to do with that user."

Not any quotes that others have added from Stage Fright previous posts!

This thread will be here long enough to prove me right, I'm not worried! :cool:

·
Registered
246 Posts
As I said before:

"My comment was made with regard to his post in this thread and I have nothing to do with that user."

Not any quotes that others have added from Stage Fright previous posts!

This thread will be here long enough to prove me right, I'm not worried! :cool:
I can confirm that "according to our records", IBUILDCALIBERSUAW1268 does not have the same IP Address as Stage Fright.

Medic

1 - 20 of 65 Posts