Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The next SRT Engineering chat session is scheduled for Wednesday, September 13th. The session runs from 6 to 8pm EST and will be at CaliberForums here: http://www.caliberforums.com.

Now that the new Dodge Challenger has been offically announced for production, questions on the vehicle will be allowed however the amount of information the team is allowed to give is still somewhat limited. The recently announced SRT-4 Caliber is fair game as is the new Jeep Cherokee SRT-8

Last but not least, don't forget to drop by our newest forum dedicated to the Dodge Nitro at the following URL: http://www.dodge-nitro.com.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Unoriginalusername said:
I assume that is a typo and it is tomorrow hosted here? where do we post up the questions?
I've PM'ed JayC on the typo. It is tomorrow at 6PM Eastern. A new thread will be started for the Chat Session soon. Get your questions ready!!! Remember they won't answer any questions regarding future product delelopment, but the SRT4 will be fair game.

Medic

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Medic said:
I've PM'ed JayC on the typo. It is tomorrow at 6PM Eastern. A new thread will be started for the Chat Session soon. Get your questions ready!!! Remember they won't answer any questions regarding future product delelopment, but the SRT4 will be fair game.

Medic
The "SRT4 will be fair game" has been mentioned for the past several chats and the srt guys tend to glaze over the questions as "un-released product, can you elaborate on what is acceptable to ask?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Unoriginalusername said:
The "SRT4 will be fair game" has been mentioned for the past several chats and the srt guys tend to glaze over the questions as "un-released product, can you elaborate on what is acceptable to ask?
Some sessions are better than others depending on who's there to answer. I've been in on them all and all I'm saying is you can ask SRT4 related questions. I can't say what the responses will be however. They will determine what's acceptable and what's not. The SRT Engineers do this on a monthly basis, and do so on their own time.

Sorry, I realize this doesn't answer your question specifically, but it's a grey area sometimes.

Medic

·
Registered
246 Posts
The SRT Chat Session thread can be found HERE, and will be opened shortly before 6PM EST tomorrow. Please post questions in that thread only.

Medic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts