Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
This is ridiculous. Id like to know whos doing that.

It was stated in the beginning that any duplicate topics would be deleted. A few of my posts were deleted as well because I bumped them.

If you have a new topic, post it up. Otherwise they will just keep deleting them

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Aaron: No issues for safety and durability. If we were to add a WOT shift feature, we would put it through the ringer and ensure that would not be the case. However, we'd love to do this. Considering the current industry environment, we just not going to get the resources to do this for the CSRT4. You have no idea how close Stage 1 was to not happening.

We do thank you for your support!

So what that tells me is that until the auto industry bounces back, we aint getting shit! LOL Well at least we got s1. :bigthumb: Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
We think you should stick with the stock pads. Try doing 5, 0.5g stops (use your Perf. Pages) without ABS actuation in a row from 60-10 mph. Drive for 5 miles to let the brakes cool down. Drive the car around normal for a few days. Do it again. It should improve. Don't worry about how your rotors look. It is all about how they feel. Your picture looks like you locked the brakes down hot (unlikely with ABS), or you had some rust on your rotor that you are knocking down. Performance brakes need to be run warm to work right. Don't drive your SRT around like a Granny.
while thats good practice...please remember there are speed limits. So next time I get nammed for speeding, I'll claim its not my fault and send you my ticket:jester:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
hehehehehehehe not me:)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Back to what Aaron was saying. I dont like how you guys have put all this technology into the throttle. Think about this for a minute. You have taken all the throttle control away from us. The car controls the throttle under acceleration (trq limiting), the throttle is controlled under WOT shifting, AND its controlled during deceleration (reduce "bucking" from the NSRT). So um you guys wanna come over and drive the car for me too? Because it seems as though you have taken all my other controls away. But seriously though, what gives? Do all the SRT models do this?

·
Registered
762 Posts
is it true the caliber may not be around anymore starting 2011?

·
Registered
171 Posts
That's a loaded question. It completely depends on how you get the power and for how long you try to hold it. A drag engine makes more power than a NASCAR engine, but it only has to run for a few seconds.
We've had fun pushing some extreme numbers (think torque like HEMI) on the dyno for a few minutes, but haven't attempted long-term durability validation.
You'll have no issues with Stage 1 power levels. Beyond that, since we didn't provide the calibration, we can't say.

======================================
How many HP the motor can support on the Calibert SRT4 ?

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Thanks to everyone, and especially the SRT Engineers for another great session.
No further questions will be taken, although the engineers may continue to reply.

See you all next time!

(For those of you wondering why posts were deleted, refer to the guidelines in post #1)

161 - 172 of 172 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.