Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The next SRT Engineering chat session is scheduled for Wednesday, October 15th. The session will run from from 6pm to 8pm EST and will be at the Dodge Charger Forum. The topic of discussion will center around the 300 and the Charger, but as usual all SRT related questions on current products are welcome. Please do not ask questions about the Dodge Hornet Concept.

A thread has already been created and will be unlocked a few hours prior to the chat session at which time you will be able to start posting your questions.

The chat session will be held at the following website: http://www.chargerforums.com/

A direct link to the thread is here: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1510428

·
Registered
667 Posts
AMEN! Stage 1 WOOOOOT!

·
Registered
967 Posts
I just hope they don't duck the question of Stage 1 yet again if it is asked. I know they will though. No one want's to be quoted as saying that it will be released on said day for said price and then, it isn't.

·
Registered
667 Posts
We all need to team up and FLOOD the F ucking forum with the same exact questions asked 35 different ways. Those SRT guys are piss poor at best when it comes to helping this community out. Hell, GM has made a f ucking press release about their stage 1 kit for the LNF 6 months in advance!!! What do we get? An excel graph that looks like it was made by a 2 year old. I bet those guys got HUGE boners when they were like, "Hehhehhe hey guys, uh, i mean, fellow nerds, lets um, not put the numbers on the graph, hehehhehehhehehhehehhehhehehehehhehehhee, oh we are soooo cool"

·
Registered
667 Posts
Why cant you edit posts in this thread?

·
Registered
528 Posts
We all need to team up and FLOOD the F ucking forum with the same exact questions asked 35 different ways. Those SRT guys are piss poor at best when it comes to helping this community out. Hell, GM has made a f ucking press release about their stage 1 kit for the LNF 6 months in advance!!! What do we get? An excel graph that looks like it was made by a 2 year old. I bet those guys got HUGE boners when they were like, "Hehhehhe hey guys, uh, i mean, fellow nerds, lets um, not put the numbers on the graph, hehehhehehhehehhehehhehhehehehehhehehhee, oh we are soooo cool"
yeah I am with you. It was as if they talked down to the chat group the entire time.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
If they don't produce answers to that in the next session, then fvck them. They can all be layed off, go home and watch fvcking oprah all day for all I care.

I'll take my business elsewhere, as I know there will be other solutions.

If you;re not going to answer the questions of customers there is no reason to exist, much less have a "chat".

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
EEEEEEHAAA I love those guys and the sessions. NO I am not gay
Maybe don't repeat the same ques. and think and organize now.
don't ask about things you know they cannot say and let them feed us what they can. you never know what we might learn
gsjoe

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Dude, chill....

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Les see, the 15th? Coincidence there??

It will be a very quite session if the stage 1 is released the same day or prior....

·
Registered
667 Posts
I wasnt even going to try editing my post, I just found it interesting.

·
Registered
667 Posts
The "administrator" is prbably chuck norris and you cant edit chuck norris, he edits you.

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
I wasnt even going to try editing my post, I just found it interesting.
So what made you click "EDIT" in the first place?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Nothing, you cant click "edit" even if you wanted to.

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Nothing, you cant click "edit" even if you wanted to.
:jester:

I didn't even realize that button isn't even there anymore.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts