Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one know if the srt4 hood will be sold for use on non srt models, id rather buy the hood with a useable hood scoop the install a pointless one, not that any of that matters, i just really like the look of the srt4 hood, any one know?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I picked up a couple of small hood scoops from JC Whitney and had a friend paint them for me.Then went on very easy with the 3m tape that was supplied.They look good and as soon as I can have my daughter post some pics I will.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I'm hoping that someone will make a SRT-look-a-like hood for the SXT. That would be awesome. I think the front end on the normal Calibers look better anyways.:p

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont know which front end i prefer, i mean i like both actually, but i definately think some one could make alot of money off creating the srt4 hood for the non srt4 models. id buy one. doesnt need to be fast to look fast,

·
Registered
258 Posts
that would be nice... i don't want to have to replace the whole front for a new hood....but really want that srt4 hood....

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
ashram said:
that would be nice... i don't want to have to replace the whole front for a new hood....but really want that srt4 hood....
And perhaps a badge for the back of the vehicle that says "SRT/2"?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Harley said:
And perhaps a badge for the back of the vehicle that says "SRT/2"?
or maybe SXT/4

·
Registered
197 Posts
I would buy an srt4 hood replica for my sxt if they made one, I would def. buy it if they just made an OEM CF Hood.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts