Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking but I cant find anywhere to buy the 19" wheels that are on the SRT4's. If anyone can find a link to them I would be most appreciative.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Are you kidding?

Correct me if i'm wrong but.. what makes you think you can buy the 19" SRT4 wheels when the car isn't even close to coming out yet?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Ironside said:
Are you kidding?

Correct me if i'm wrong but.. what makes you think you can buy the 19" SRT4 wheels when the car isn't even close to coming out yet?
Lol we're all excited to, but welcome to the waiting line as Ironside say it will be sometime before those are in circulation

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can buy every part needed to make my car look like an SRT4 why would the wheels be any exception? I can buy all the body kit pieces, the hood scoop etc...

btw I'm not trying to make mine look like an SRT4 I just want the wheels.

·
Registered
728 Posts
4evrnyt said:
I can buy every part needed to make my car look like an SRT4 why would the wheels be any exception? I can buy all the body kit pieces, the hood scoop etc...

well aren't YOUUUUUU special... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ironside said:
well aren't YOUUUUUU special... :rolleyes:
Do you have a problem? You act like you're taking it personally that I want to buy these wheels or something.

It seemed to make sense that since I can buy all the pieces that will make a caliber look like an SRT4 that I should be able to buy the wheels also.

That's no stretch of logic there.

So why exactly you're acting the way you are is beyond me but whatever the reason how about just growing the F up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
4evrnyt said:
Do you have a problem? You act like you're taking it personally that I want to buy these wheels or something.

It seemed to make sense that since I can buy all the pieces that will make a caliber look like an SRT4 that I should be able to buy the wheels also.

That's no stretch of logic there.

So why exactly you're acting the way you are is beyond me but whatever the reason how about just growing the F up.
I appologize if people are screaming your ear off, us that are waiting for the SRT4 release are like heroin addicts waiting for our next fix... hahaha :D

Why not buy those stock rims that came off the original SRT4? Just an idea.

·
Registered
108 Posts
4evrnyt said:

Where can you buy all the parts to make a Caliber look like an SRT-4 ???

Hook us up with a link.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts