Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ordered I waited then I couldn't wait no more so I picked one off the lot.

SXT 2.0 Aluminum Rims, Speed Control, Fog Lamps.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Used one I take it? If not, how did you get license plate for the car already? If the car is brand new off the lot, you get a 21 day temp license plate permit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats, the car looks great! I almost went with that color.
As to the plates, I don't know about WI but here in MO you can put your plates from your trade in on the new car and use 'em for 30 days, (providing they don't expire in that time.) That's what I did.

·
Registered
131 Posts
In Wisconsin, plates are immediately transferable from the old to the new. No hassles at all. Of coarse, if you want new ones - you have to wait and order them at the time of sale. The title and registration paperwork follow in the mail weeks later.

·
Registered
20 Posts
mahal3680 said:
Used one I take it? If not, how did you get license plate for the car already? If the car is brand new off the lot, you get a 21 day temp license plate permit.
New we transferred our plates . . . It was so new when we first seen it, it still had shipping foam on it!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Frogmommy said:
New we transferred our plates . . . It was so new when we first seen it, it still had shipping foam on it!
As my wife stated we transferred the plates from my old car.

·
Registered
901 Posts
karenh56 said:
In Wisconsin, plates are immediately transferable from the old to the new. No hassles at all. Of coarse, if you want new ones - you have to wait and order them at the time of sale. The title and registration paperwork follow in the mail weeks later.
Same in Michigan. The dealership takes care of all the paperwork.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts