Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you get a "Steel Blue" Caliber with the SXT Sport package does it come with the blue inserts on the seats and dash? Thanks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
My UK brochure states "Steel Blue not available on SXT Sport"

It doesnt say anything about the SXT as is, though !

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
xlr8 said:
My UK brochure states "Steel Blue not available on SXT Sport"

It doesnt say anything about the SXT as is, though !
That is correct xlr8. Unfortunately, the Steel Blue color is not available on the SXT Sport trim level, but it available on all other trim levels.

Pretty much, you can't have the Steel Blue with color-keyed interior.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Colored seat inserts are only available in the following colors:

Black with Inferno Red
Black with Marine Blue

White with Inferno Red
White with Marine Blue

Silver with Inferno Red
Silver with Marine Blue

Marine Blue with Marine Blue (Can't get Inferno Red)

Inferno Red with Inferno Red (Can't get Marine Blue)

Solar Yellow with Solar Yellow (Can't get anything other then Yellow)

Sunburst Orange with Sunburst Orange (Can't get anything other than Orange)

Steel Blue, Light Khaki Metallic are the only 2 colors not available with colored inserts (Pkg E). Also note that Solar Yellow is no longer available and was replaced by Light Khaki Metallic.

·
Registered
135 Posts
OMG no more yellow!!!!! No that is nuts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Steel Blue is not available on the R/T either, at least that's why I had to change mine to silver when I ordered it.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
RadioDude said:
Steel Blue is not available on the R/T either, at least that's why I had to change mine to silver when I ordered it.
I wonder if that is something recent, there is a member or two on here with a Steel Blue R/T.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Either that or they re-issued it as a color for the R/T. I ordered mine with Steel Blue originally and my dealer called me a few days later saying that Chrysler informed him that they discontinued that color and that I needed to make another selection. And I believe others here in the forums have had the same issue. It was in a post a couple months ago.

·
Registered
911 Posts
BethJ said:
OMG no more yellow!!!!! No that is nuts
Thank god they don't make Yellow! Most FUGLY looking color for a car I've ever seen! And it makes the Caliber look like a cheap POS. :eek:

·
Registered
135 Posts
orangecalibersxt said:
Thank god they don't make Yellow! Most FUGLY looking color for a car I've ever seen! And it makes the Caliber look like a cheap POS. :eek:
Actually I thought that until I saw it in person. It actually didn't look that bad. I just liked it better than the metallic color. I'm not a fan of the khaki....reminds me of a grandma's car

1 - 12 of 12 Posts