Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I think I finally figured out this picture thing. I just got her back yesterday after getting the sunroof installed and my husband surprised me with the chrome gas cap which I think looks awesome!

·
Registered
97 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!! nice looking car

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was thinking about adding a sunroof to my Caliber. If you don't mind me asking, how much did that sunroof and installation run? I like the chrome gas cap also, have one on order. Sweet lookin' Caliber!

·
Registered
97 Posts
did you install the gas cap yourself.... or the dealer did it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spartansgr said:
I was thinking about adding a sunroof to my Caliber. If you don't mind me asking, how much did that sunroof and installation run? I like the chrome gas cap also, have one on order. Sweet lookin' Caliber!
I wanted the Steel Blue of nothing so they had one coming in with everything I wanted but the sunroof and just added the regular price ($750) I believe to the price of the car. We got to pick up the car with everthing but that on the 26th and they called when the part was in and had it taken to their place that does that and we got a crappy Sebring loaner. As far as the gas cap, my husband wanted to do something to surprise me so he had the dealer install it, I know it was more expensive but it was really nice of him and I never would have done it for myself.

·
Registered
343 Posts
ohh that is nice, i love that pinstipe too. Now I want a sunroof!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
That looks great! I love the steel blue!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts